Everest Panorama Trek is one of the best trekking destinations in the Everest region of Nepal. This trip is easy trip compare to the other treks which take us up to the height of 3,440 or 4,100m and entertain people through the magnificent views of the Himalayan ranges including the world highest peak Mt Everest.
ItineraryDay 1: Arrive Kathmandu 1,350m and transfer to the hotel with B/B plan (bed and breakfast). Lunch and dinner not included
Day 2: Fly Lukla 2,752m and trek to Phakding. Today walk is easy and mostly we follow beautiful Sherpa village and Dudh koshi river stay overnight in a local lodge. (45 minutes flight+4 hours easy walk) first day.
Day 3: Trek to Namche bazar 3440m. Today walk up to Monjo then we will enter in to Sagarmatha National park. Slowly we follow the Dudh koshi river. Once we arrive at the double suspension bridge we slowly begin to climb about 600m to reach Namche bazaar. (7 to 8 hours walk).
Day 4: Acclimatize day ( Early in the morning visit Everest view point. After the breakfast walk up to the Everest view hotel or visit Khumjung village (5 hours walk) then return to Namche bazaar.
Day 5: Return to Phakding 7/8hrs of walk.
Day 6: Return to Lukla-4 hrs
Day 7: Fly Ramechap and drive Kathmandu
Day 8: Sightseeing plan
Day 9: Final departure.
The cost includes
1. Airport pick up and drop
2. Hotel in Kathmandu with Bed and breakfast plan 3 night (Lunch and dinner not included)
3. Flight (ktm/Lukla and Lukla /Ktm airfare)
4. All staff wages and insurance
5. Clients food and lodging during the trek
6. National park, Municipality TIMS charge
7. Sightseeing fee
The cost does not includes
1. Soft and hard drinks like (mineral water, coca cola or hard drinks) during the trek from the lodge and local shop
2. Mobile and power bank charge
3. Clients travel insurance
4. Horse hire charge
5. Tips for the staffs
Things to Carry
1. Warm woollen jacket
2. Wind proof Gore-Tex Jacket light
3. Woollen hat, Cape
4. 4 par of T-shirt
5. Up and down warm inner Thermal
6. 4 pair of warm shocks, 2 pair of light shocks
7. Trekking trouser
8. Extra half trouser
9. Sun glass, Sunscreen
10. Good trekking boot
11. Rain coat