Himlung Himal 7,127m altitude is a beautiful forbidden peak which lies in the west Manasalu region of Nepal quite close to the border to Tibet. This peak was first climbed on October 27, 1983 from the East ridge by a joint expedition team from Nepal and Hirosaki University Alpine Club led by Junsi Kurotaki. Anyone willing to scale peak above 7,000m can choose this mountain for their high climbing mission. The scenic beauty of this region will provide an unforgettable lifetime memory for the visitors and the climbers. Some of the basic highlights of this region are Tibetain village Phu and visit Samdu Choling monasty, Tashi Monastry, Manasalu Himalayan ranges, Annapurna ranges and biodiversity flora and fauna of the Manasalu region.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel with B/B plan.
Day 2: Preparation and briefing of the trek and climb.
Day 3: Drive Kathmandu to Besisahar drive by jeep to Koto (2,628m).
Day 4: Koto to Dharmasala 6/7 hrs (3,164m).
Day 5: Acclimatize day.
Day 6: Trek to Kyarung 7/8 hrs
Day 7: Trek to Phu gau ( Phu village) 6 hrs (4.131m)
Day 8: Rest and acclimatize day.
Day 9: Trek to Himlung Base camp 7/8 hrs (4,842m).
Day 10- 26: Climbing period and 3 high camp and summit.
Day 27: Cleaning base camp and packing day.
Day 28: Return to Kyarung 7/8 hrs.
Day 29: Return to Koto 7/8 hrs.
Day 30: Drive back to Besisahar by jeep.
Day 31: Drive back to Kathmandu and hotel B/B plan.
Day 32/33: Free day and visit probably briefing at Ministry office.
Day 34: Final departure.
What is included in the service?
– Expedition climbing permit.
– 3 night star base hotel in Kathmandu.
– All transportation (Vehicle) and expedition equipment and expedition food.
– Experienced climbing Sherpa.
– Airport pick up and drop.
– Expedition staffs wages (climbing guide, Trekking guide, cook, porters and kitchen staffs).
– Liaison officer charge.
– Tents and High altitude tents, mattress.
– Staffs insurance.
– Porter’s equipment for the expedition.
– EPL Gas with burner for high camp cooking.
– Oxygen Cylinder and regulator mask.
– Gamow/PAC bag at base camp.
– First Aid kit.
– Walky Talky set ( Pay call basis)
Cost Exclusion could be discussed with the clients before their trip and expedition booking.