|Altitude: 6,120m||Duration: 17-19 days||Grade: Strenuous|
Labuche Peak is one of the best trekking peak in the Everest region of Nepal. There are two summits and the trekking peak is 6,119m where as Expedition peak is 6,145m which were connected by long gap ridge. The views from the top of the Labuche Peak provide us 360 degree views of the local valley and mountain ranges including the Mt Everest.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu 1,350m/4,264ft) and transfer to the Hotel B/B plan( Bed and breakfast) and evening briefing
Day 2: Trek preparation
Day 3: Fly Lukla 2,800m/9,184ft and trek to Phakding 2,652m/8,700ft (4/5 hours journey)
Day 4: Phakding to Namche bazaar 3,440m/11,283ft (6/7 hours journey)
Day 5: Rest/Acclimatization day
Day 6: Namche to Dole 3,840m/12,595ft (6/7 hours journey)
Day 7: Trek to Machermo 4,470m/15,663ft (6/7 hours journey)
Day 8: Machermo to Gokyo 4,800m/15,744ft 96/7 hours journey)
Day 9: Gokyo Ri Climb 5,480m/17,974 ft and trek back to Thangnag 4,700m/15,416ft
Day 10: Cross Chola pass 5,420m/17,778ft and stop at Dzongla 4,830m/15,842 ft.
Day 11: Trek to Labuche high camp 5,400m/17,712 ft and same after noon there will be Climbing training from Mr Sonam who been to Everest up to 8,000m.
Note: Rest of the member can trek to Gorakshep 5,170m/16,958ft and evening climb kalapathar 5,550m/18,204ft and return to gorakshep
Day 12: Start climbing Labuche peak 6,120m/20,074ft and return to Thukla.
Note: Rest of the group can visit EBC 5,365m and return to Thukla to join the group.
Views: All the mountain peak of the region closer to Labuche peak.
Day 13: Return to Debuche
Day 14: Return to Monjo
Day 15: Return to Lukla
Day 16: Fly KTM and rest/ shopping at B/B hotel plan
Day 17: Sight seeing
Day 18: International departure
What is included
- All Airport transfers from arrival to departure.
- 18 days adventure, 14 of which include 3 meals a day.
- Round trip airfare Kathmandu/Lukla and return flight.
- Climbing gear ( including boots, harness and helmet)
- 15 kg baggage allowance in flight and during the trekking
- Porters service
- Airport transfers
- Government licensed holder guide and climber with good English language.
- Trekking and climbing permit charge.
- 3 night hotel with B/B plan in Kathmandu.
- Government Taxes, entrance fees and other applicable fees.
- First Aid Kit
- Trip certificate
- Farewell dinner
The package does not include:
- Soft and hard drinks like mineral water, coca cola or hard drinks during the trek
- Mobile and power bank charge
- Clients travel insurance
- Horse hire charge
- Tips for the staffs
We advise you to obtain trekking gear and equipment before your trekking in Nepal. You can get most of them in Kathmandu on rental basis or purchase them. Our staff will assist you to solve the problem. It is meant to make our valuable guest feel comfortable in a range of expected weather conditions. Except your small day pack, all the luggage is carried by the porter. The domestic flight will allow you to have 15 kg baggage which include day pack. We can store any extra luggage in a hotel where you live.
- Ice Axe
- Screw gate
- Descended Abseil device
- Prussic loops
- Plastic Mountaineering boot
- Sun hat or Scarf
- Light baaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sun Glasses
- Head Torch
- Cotton T-Shirts/Thermals
- Fleece Jacket
- Water Proof Jacket
- Down Jacket
- Lightweight Cotton pants (long)
- Water proof Pants
- Thin inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Comfortable hiking boots
- Sleeping bag rated 0 degree
- Trekking bag/Duffel bag
- Large plastic bag (For keeping items dry inside Trek bag)
- Trekking poles( optional, recommended)
- Water bottle or camel bag