The Langtang Valley trek is splendid trekking destination close to Kathmandu which can be complete in maximum 11 days. This area is rich in Tamang heritage, local culture, extensive views of the forest, flowers, and the snow capped Himalayan peaks. The rare animals like Red panda, Langur monkey, Black beer, Golden jackal and many types of birds makes Langtang valley even more popular trekking destination. The 2015 earthquake had heavy effect on this region but almost reconstruction has been complete with the best trekking lodges. Anybody willing to trek in the region will directly support for the local as well.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel B/B plan.
Day 2: Explore Kathmandu Historical site.
Day 3: Drive Kathmandu to Syapru Besi.
Day 4: Trek Syaprubesi to Lama hotel.
Day 5: Trek Lama Hotel to Mundu.
Day 6: Trek Mundu to Kyangjin.
Day 7: Trek Kyangjin to Lama hotel.
Day 9: Trek Lama hotel to Syapru besi.
Day 10: Drive Syapru besi to Kathmandu.
Day 11: International departure.
The cost includes
1. Airport pick up and drop
2. Hotel in Kathmandu with Bed and breakfast plan 3 night ( Lunch and dinner not included)
3. Flight (KTM/Lukla and Lukla /KTM airfare)
4. All staff wages and insurance
5. Clients food and lodging during the trek
6. National park, Municipality TIMS charge
7. Sightseeing fee
The cost does not includes
1. Soft and hard drinks like (mineral water, coca cola or hard drinks) during the trek from the lodge and local shop
2. Mobile and power band charge
3. Clients travel insurance
4. Horse hire charge
5. Tips for the staffs
The clients requirement
1. Warm woollen jacket
2. Wind proof Gore-Tex Jacket light
3. Woollen hat, Cape
4. 4 pair of T-shirts
5. Top and bottom warm inner Thermals
6. 4 pair of warm socks, 2 pair of light socks
7. Trekking trousers
8. Extra half-trousers
9. Rain coat
10. Sunglasses, Sunscreen