|Altitude: 3,810m||Duration: 14-17 days||Grade: Moderate|
Mustang is an ancient forbidden kingdom, bordered by the Tibetan Plateau and sheltered by some of world’s tallest peaks, including 8000-meter tall Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,428ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek Preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (827m/2689ft): 5-6 hours
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom (2,700m/8898ft) and trek to Kagbeni (2,810m/9,216ft): 3-4 hours trek
Day 05: Kagbeni to Chele (3,050m/10,004ft): 5-6 hours
Day 06: Chele to Syanbochen (3,475m/11,398ft): 6-7 hours
Day 07: Syanbochen to Ghami (3,520m/11,546ft): 5-6 hours
Day 08: Ghami to Tsarang (3,620m/11,873ft): 5-6 hours
Day 09: Tsarang to Lo-Manthang (3,730m/12,234ft): 3-4 hours
Day 10: Explore Lo Manthang/ Acclimatization
Day 11: Lo-Mangthang to Drakmar (3810 m/12,500ft): 6-7 hours
Day 12: Drakmar to Ghiling (3,806m/12,484ft): 5-6 hours
Day 13: Ghiling to Chhuksang (3050m/10,004ft): 5-6 hours
Day 14: Chhuksang to Jomsom (2,700/8,856ft): 6-7 hours
Day 15: Fly back to Pokhara
Day 16: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 17: Final departure
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel B/B plan (Bed & Breakfast).
Day 2: Drive Pokhara by comfort bus or fly Pokhara overnight at hotel with B/B plan basis.
Day 3: Fly 34 minutes to Jomsom and same day drive Chuksang.
Day 4: Trek to Geling.
Day 5: Trek to Gami.
Day 6: Trek to Tsarang.
Day 7: Trek to Lomanthang.
Day 8: Exploring day visit Chosar Cave.
Day 9: Trek back to Dakmar.
Day 10: Trek back to Samar.
Day 11: Trek back to Jomsom.
Day 12: Fly Pokhara and same day fly Kathmandu.
Day 13: City sightseeing day.
Day 14: International final departure.
• All domestic transportation by flight and star hotel service.
• Accommodation: 4-star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Teahouses during the trek
The cost includes
1. Airport pick up and drop
2. Hotel in Kathmandu/Pokhara B/B plan(No Lunch and dinner included)
3. Flight and ground Transportation
4. All staff wages and insurance
5. Guest food and lodging during the trek
6. Mustang Royalty charge
7. First Aid kit
8. Sleeping bag
9. Duffel bag
The cost does not includes
1. Soft and hard drinks like mineral water, coca cola or hard drinks during the trek.
2. Mobile and power bank charging
3. Clients travel insurance
4. Horse hire charge
5. Tips for the staffs
The clients requirement
1. Warm woollen jacket
2. Wind proof Gore-Tex Jacket light
3. Woollen hat, Cape
4. 4 pair of T-shirts
5. Warm inner Thermals
6. 4 pair of warm socks, 2 pair of light socks
7. Trekking trousers
8. Extra half trousers
9. Good trekking boots, rain coat
10: Sunglasses and sunscreen